Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

What I did this Thanksgiving week was spend time with my family. It was a great thing to be able to bond with them. What we did was just stay at home, and my grandma came to visit. It was a great thing to see her after many months. She will be staying with us for about two weeks, so it is good to spend time with her. Another thing that we did was go to my cousins house for her sons birthday. It was my nephews birthday, and he was going to turn 14 years old. When we got there, we ate food, and we spent time as a family. Later on that day, we cut a cake. To add on, there was also cheesecake. The cake was very good. It was a great time that i had with my family because we were able to talk about many things, and I finally was able to see my little nephew that has grown so much since the last time i saw him. To add on, we saw a soccer game, that my cousins and dad were really into. After we were done with that day, it was already late so we left home. I didn’t watch any movies this break, but i watched Teen Wolf. It is a really interesting show, that i have become obsessed with ever since i started watching it. At first, i didn’t think that i would like it, but then i gave it a try, and now I really like it because it is interesting. Another thing that i did was go to church on thanksgiving day. It was great because i was able to say what i am thankful for. To add on, last sunday we had a small party because i am currently in church class. It was fun because i know a lot of people in my class, so i was able to talk to them. After that, one thing that i saw was The American Music Awards. I was able to see some of my favorite artist such as Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. They were really interesting with so many talented artist. Many talented artist were nominated, and won. It was great because i was watching it with my sister. One of the things that i did daily was homework. We really did have a lot of homework so i did it at the beginning of the week to be done with it. I did my homework with my friend Michelle. We would facetime to help each other. Another thing that we did was read a book for english. The book that we read was “Night” By Elie Wiesel. It is a very interesting book and it taught us so many new things. It was also very sad at moments. This was a good week because i did a lot of things, and it was a week to get rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment