Monday, April 17, 2017


Spring Break

During spring break, I did things such as watch a lot of tv shows. I was on netflix for a while, when I had nothing to do. For example, I watched 13 Reasons Why, and I completed it. To add on, I recently started watching The Vampire Diaries, and it is a great show. One thing that I also love to watch are conspiracy theories, because they are very interesting to watch. One place that I went to was Golf n Stuff, which is in Norwalk. At first, I thought that I was not going to have fun, but I did. It was a great time because doing mini golf courses with my family was funner than I thought it would be. After playing golf for a while, we got tickets to do go karting. It was a very fun experience because it was in the night, and when you are on the car you can feel the wind hitting you. You can feel the adrenaline when you are riding a go kart. After go karting, it was already late, so we decided to go home. To add on, I also went to a birthday party. There was a lot of family that I had not seen in a long time, so it was good to see them again. Another thing that I did was watch tv. I watched Saturday Night Live, because Harry Styles was the special musical guest. He is a very talented person, so it was great to watch his performance, and hear him sing his new solo song. To add on, it was my birthday the last day of spring break. It wasn’t a really big thing that we did, because only some of my family came over. My cousin’s brought a cake, and then we cut it. It was great because we were able to spend time as a family.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment