Tuesday, May 30, 2017


Memorial Day Weekend

This memorial day weekend I went to Six Flags. It was my first time and I was more than scared. We all woke up early so that we won’t get stuck in traffic, but we did.The first ride that I went on was a big one with a big drop. At the drop, I screamed my lungs out. After that, we went to more rides. Every time we were waiting in line for a ride, I was nervous, but I would then get over it. We then ate, and waited a little bit to get on more rides. Although it was hot, it was fun because I went with my two friends, and we were able to spend time together. It was a fun experience. We also took many pictures.That was on Monday. On Saturday, one of my dad’s friends came to visit us. It was fun because they made food and we were able to spend time together. On Sunday, I completed my essay. It took me a lot of hours, so when I was done, I was relieved. It was a 10 paragraph essay. After that, I decided to watch The Vampire Diaries. It is a really good show. A movie that I saw over the Memorial Day weekend was scream. This was my Memorial Day weekend, and although I did not do much, it was pretty fun.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment