Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

There were many things that I did during this winter break. I did things such as spend a lot of time with my family, and go to places. One thing that i did was go to Sky Zone with my cousins. It was very fun because it was my first time going, and my sister and I were able to spend time with my cousins. Another thing that we did after that was go to the store to buy clothes. It was a good day spent with my cousins and aunts. They live in West Covina, California, so we had to leave early in the morning to spend a lot of time with them. I also went to their house for New Years, and for Christmas I went to my other cousins house. It was fun because we had a lot of food, and we were able to spend time as a family. I also got to see my baby cousins which are growing so fast. It made me happy seeing them open all of their presents. I did not watch any movies but I did finish my favorite tv show, which is Teen Wolf. I finished all of the seasons and now i have to wait each week for a new episode because season 6 just came out. I really love that show. Another show that i started watching is Stranger Things. It is really interesting and leaves you with a lot of suspense. I did not do any homework because i got none from each class. 


Image result for sky zone

 Image result for teen wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment