Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Some of the things that I liked about this class was the fact that we always got a medical career. The reason why is because we were able to learn about more careers that we did not know about. To add on, I also liked the student success statements. The reason why is because we learned many good quotes, that were very important, and had a lot of meaning. They taught us many things about life. In addition, I also like how we did life planning goals journal. The reason why is because I think it is a good idea that we write down our goals. That will help us know what we have accomplished, and what we still need to accomplish. It is a great idea to write in a journal what are your goals in life.

Some of the things that I did not like about this class is the coding. The reason why is because I am not really good at it. To add on, I really do not like to code. Even though it was hard, I did learn many things about coding. Another thing that I did not like was the computer science vocabulary. The reason why is because I think that the words were very hard, and hard to understand even we were given the definition.

I recommend to not have hard words for the computer science vocabulary. To add on, I also recommend more work that will involve working with others. The reason why is because that way they will be able to talk more to other classmates that they do not know as well. I think working in group will be better to communicate.

The highlight for me in this class was the ctr class project. The reason why is because we were able to show others what choosing the right is like. To add on, we were able to show others why they should be ctr. We showed the difference between ctr and ctw, so that our classmates can see how they are different. We showed them our information in a powerpoint.

Yes I really did my best in class. I always tried my best in all the medical careers. To add on, I always tried my best on explaining what I think the student success statements mean. I always wrote examples for the student success statements, and always tried to explain the best I can. To add on, when we would get projects, I always tried my best in them with my partner, so that we can be able to get a good score on them.

Yes, I am reading and writing on my life planning goals journal daily. I think it is very important to work on it daily, so that you can keep in mind what your goals are. That way, you know when you have accomplished one, and you will be able to write victory, because you have accomplished it. To add on, it is also very important to write down your goals. I do write down new goals that I have in my life everyday, so that I can know what they are and keep them in my mind.

I am committed to being a ctr person. The reason why is because you have the chance to help many people in the world for the better if you are a ctr person. I love to help others. To add on, being a ctr person is great because you get to see good stuff happening around you, because you are surrounded by good people, and a good environment. On the other hand, if you were a ctw person, then you will be surrounded by ctw people. I do not like to be surrounded by ctw people, because they can bring negativity. If you surround yourself with ctr people, then that will bring peace, and positivity. I am a ctr person because I care for others, and I am always there for others when they need me. A ctw person would not care at all if someone needs them to be there for them. Being a ctr person is great because you are able to spread peace and love. This is why I am a ctr person.

 
                       


No comments:

Post a Comment